WHAT IS TECHNICAL SEO?
What is Technical SEO? Let,s try to explain. It is safe to say that you are struggling to get rank your website in the Search Engine result pages (SERPs,s) of Google? Surely you might want it as soon as possible. To get the necessary results you need to do a superb SEO of your website or blog. The days have gone by ranking a website on keyword stuffing. The importance of keywords cannot be denied. But it should be to some extent. To get deep knowledge about keyword research and keyword types as well as placement of the right keywords in the content, you can visit this article
Presently the SEO atmosphere is getting changing within the passage of time. That is the reason you need to find out the new things in the SEO field. Most likely the use of keywords has a lot of significance in the past. However, at the present time, its significance has vanished to some extent. It is the direness of time to look forward and break the shell of keyword stuffing.
As of late Google has presented passage indexing. Presently Google can understand your passage. Google crawlers can read and understand entire content on a specific page. Whether it an E.commerce website or a personal blog, it should be optimized as per the requirements of search engines. It is fine if you have created your blog for the last many years. Don,t worry it is a minor change in Google Algorithm. You have to just optimize your blog. Under this circumstance, you need to change the strategy of SEO for ON-PAGE, OFF-PAGE, and Technical SEO. Here in this article, we will discuss Technical SEO.
Technical SEO OF A WEBSITE
How could Technical SEO help your website for SEO aspects? It,s answer depends upon numerous factors. Under a technical SEO audit, you will check the technical aspects of your website. In technical SEO we make our website better for user experience. We have to make your site mobile friendly. Your page of site or content should be an index into webmaster for ranking and getting organic traffic. Your site speed will be determined in the Technical SEO category. Technical SEO overall suggests you make moves to address the technical part of your website. So that your website performance may improve for getting rank in Search Engines.
Here we are giving numerous factors of Technical SEO. These factors should be considered as soon as possible. Because your competitor will crush you, yet additionally google can punish you because of shortcomings in technical SEO. Let,s investigate these factors. These all factors are crucial from a Technical point of view. To advance your website or blog from an SEO perspective, you should consider these factors. Presently we clarify these factors separately so that you may be acquainted with them.
BASIS OF TECHNICAL SEO
- Registering website or blog in Google search Consol
- Creation of XML Sitemap
- Fix Duplication of Content
- Optimization of your Website Speed
- Using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with a domain name
- Making your website Mobile-friendly
Website Submission In Google Search Consol
The first and foremost aspect of technical SEO is to submit your site to the webmaster tool. In the wake of making a site, you need to submit it into Goole Webmaster Tool or Bing webmaster Tool which one you like. That is extremely simple and easy. You just need to duplicate the primary URL of your site and past it into the webmaster tool. The detail is given in the image.
- In the above picture, there are two boxes.
- Holding a domain you will paste the URL in the URL Prefix box
- While on the other hand if you own subdomains you will paste the subdomain URL into the Domain box on the left side and hit the continue button.
- There will be a code from the webmaster after submission of the site.
- That code you need to paste on the Header section of your website before closing the Header tag.
- I.e between the opening ( <header) and closing (</header>) tags.
Submitting XML Sitemap
The most significant and basic phase in technical SEO is to make a sitemap. Among you mostly consider it a troublesome task. Yet, it is easy and simple. For a WordPress website, you can get a sitemap easily through a plugin that is called the Yoast SEO plugin. For a blogger website, you can also create a sitemap online from various websites. Here is a list of all those websites. You should go here and create your sitemap.
You have to just type your website URL on the search bar of this website and click on the run button. The sitemap for blogger will be generated, automatically.
Thereafter, copy this sitemap and paste it into Google Search Consol or webmaster tool in the sitemap category. Site submission is clear now. Now we will talk about the content duplications.
Fixation of Duplicate Content in Technical SEO
It the most significant factor under technical SEO. Toward the start of a website mostly individuals face it. How to fix it appropriately? Allow me to clarify. Duplication content mostly appears on WordPress sites. On the off chance that you are chipping away at a WordPress website, you can easily fix it with no trouble.
- Install the Yoast SEO plugin and go to settings in Yoast SEO,
- click on the Search Appearance tab into Yoast SEO
- A page will open before you. You have to click on Taxonomy on this page, do select categories.
- Here do disable of categories for search results
- Underneath the categories, there will be tags options
- Disable it as well.
Remember, do disable Categories and tags always otherwise you will face warnings from the webmaster for duplication of contents. If you want to copy the content for your subdomains, use canonical tags options in Yoast SEO. Canonical options exist in the WordPress Yoast SEO plugin.
Optimize the Website Speed
Speed optimization is a vital factor under Technical SEO Audit. Speed up your site as much as you can. You can check your speed by yourself. Please visit the page speed insight by Google. It will suggest to you when and where the problems in your sites. To speed up your site you should take the following measures.
- Always use JPG images for your site or blog.
- Huge images or can decrease your site performance. You 20 to 25 kb images in a post.
- Before transferring the images compress them as much as you can so that picture quality should not break
- Unnecessary WordPress plugin should be avoided
- Your Third-party requests check should be lower. That means you should serve minimum ads on the front page of your website.
- Always use fast domain name server DSN. It means your website hosting should be fast as much as you can.
If you do all these things, there will be green singles from google for such a website. Because Google prefers every one of those sites which have incredible speed. In the coming days, it will be the focal point to rank a website by google. So remember your website speed is your success.
Applying SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOUR DOMAIN NAME
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layers. It is global standards from a security perspective. It enables encrypted communication between a browser and server. In the event that we examine the significance of an SSL certificate, it has a lot of significance for ranking a specific website. You can get this certificate from different hosting websites. Such as Nemecheap.com, Godady.com, or any other which you want. If we talk about Google, it does not position such a website that does not have an SSL certificate. How to check if a specific domain has an SSL certificate? Following the procedure can help you to find out that whether a website has an SSL certificate or not.
- Paste the URL of a website in the search bar and snap for search
- There will be a sign of LOCK on the extreme left side in the search bar where the URL of a site is shown. That is an SSL certificate.
- Without applying SSL certificate it will be hard to rank your site in search engines. Because all search Engines incline toward SSL holding website. It is mandatory to get an SSL certificate applying for Google Adsense.
Make Always your Site Mobile Friendly
A mobile-friendly website can boost up the ranking. If you are making your website or blog mobile-friendly, you are giving a positive site insight to users. The website takes a decent look under a mobile-friendly interface and looks pretty on each gadget regardless of screen size. Make your website or blog mobile-friendly to improve search results. The following benefits should be remembered for mobile-friendly sites.
- Google holds enough importance for a mobile-friendly website.
- Individuals user spent almost 70% of their time on Mobile Phones
- 74% bound to get back to mobile-friendly websites.
- Almost 70 percent purchase is being done through mobile phone. So keep your ranking better by making your website mobile-friendly.
To sum up our discussion we can say that in the present digital world SEO holds sufficient clique. You can’t disregard the importance of SEO. Just making the content won’t work. There are different things that should be your first need such as ON-PAGE, OFF-PAGE, and Technical SEO Audit of your website. These strategies will be beneficial for you. As a businessman, you can generate more revenue by making more sales. On the other hand, as a blogger, you can monetize your content by displaying ads on the website or blog.